Weekly Gratitude Inspiration
Feeling a little lost as to what to feel grateful for this week or just need some general inspiration? Well have no fear – the Gratitude Butterfly is here! Below is this weeks top 10 things to show your thanks for. ♥ #beautifullygrateful
1. Travelling – When that travel bug hits, there is no stopping you! So many beautiful places, people and cultures to enjoy and experience. I am thankful.
2. Love – Loving and being Loved. What is more amazing? I am thankful.
3. Access to Good Health Care – To know that I will be taken care of when I am sick, especially when there are so many people in the world who don’t have access to this. I am thankful.
4. Connecting to people all around the world – To have friends and family all around the world and being able to stay connected to them through the internet and good old snail mail. I am thankful.
5. Having the means to travel – To have the money/transport/time etc to travel and explore our gorgeous world. I am thankful.
6. Having a great meal shared with friends – Sitting down with friends, a glass of wine and background music. To enjoy good food, good conversation and good humour. I am thankful.
7. A never ending list of books to read – To always have an adventure to fall into, just waiting there for you. I am thankful.
8. The peaceful silence of enjoying a cup of tea – A hot cup of tea in your hands, and the blissful silence of enjoying the healing love that is tea. I am thankful.
9. When someone remembers something special about you – It is such an awesome feeling when someone remembers something about you, especially if it is something that is not common knowledge. I am thankful.
10. Manners – Nothing beats having Good Manners! Please and Thank you’s are the way to go! I am thankful.
♥ ♥ ♥
Remember to let us know what you are Grateful for this week in the comments!
Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. – Mother Teresa