Weekly Gratitude Inspiration
Feeling a little lost as to what to feel grateful for this week or just need some general inspiration? Well have no fear – the Gratitude Butterfly is here! Below is this weeks top 10 things to show your thanks for. ♥ #beautifullygrateful
1. The Kindness of Strangers – When someone does something beautiful for another – yet are strangers. I am thankful.
2. A Hot Cup of Tea – The way your body relaxes when holding that cup in your hand and letting the glorious tea warm your soul. I am thankful.
3. The Aroma of Freshly Brewed Coffee – Even for non-coffee drinkers, there is just something so invigorating about that fresh coffee smell. I am thankful.
4. A Sunny Day – Chasing away those shadows and feeling that Vitamin D hit. I am thankful.
5. Being Surrounded by Old Friends – Being with the people who know your whole life history is pretty amazing – and they can always bring up those funny embarrassing moments they will never let you live down … even though it has been 20 years. I am thankful.
6. The Opportunity for a Good Education – With so many people around the world unable to access education – this is such a blessing. I am thankful.
7. The Ocean – So vast, blue and beautiful – it carries and gives life – and is so much fun to splash around in or on. I am thankful.
8. Happiness – Feeling happy is so beautiful and very contagious. Symptoms include: Bright eyes, smiling, and a general overall feeling of goodness. I am thankful.
9. Having the money to pay my bills – Having this money to pay for the things that I enjoy using and that help me every day; such as: internet, electricity and health insurance. I am thankful.
10. Acceptance – Being accepted and accepting others; helping the world grow with love and understanding. I am thankful.
♥ ♥ ♥
It is not Joy that makes us Grateful.
It is Gratitude that makes us Joyful.